Machining center is the perfect combination of modern computer technology and traditional machine tool technology, which reflects a high level of electromechanical control, and has the superior performance of multi-step integration. It is an important part of modern automatic machining. Compared with traditional ordinary machine tools, the faults of machining center machine tools are more complex and difficult to handle in the daily production process, involving more parts to be inspected. For example, the reason why the spindle of the machining center does not rotate is the problem point. In this guide, we explain why the spindle of the CNC machining center does not rotate and how to fix it.
The spindle of a machine tool is an important component of the machine. Its condition affects not only operation of the machine tool but also, above all, the quality of the workpiece. Check the reasons why the spindle of machining center does not rotate.
1. The machine in the machining center is jammed, causing the motor not to rotate.
First, check the mechanical structure of the spindle of the machining center. When the power is off, the mechanical shaft should be able to move freely. When the power is off, first check whether the spindle can rotate by hand. If it can rotate, eliminate the mechanical fault, and then carry out the next inspection.
2. The load of machining center is especially large or the mechanical resistance is large.
When the machining center is started up and operated, the spindle box of the machining center can still bear the load under the external conditions with large load. The reason for excessive load capacity of the machining center is ruled out.
3. The mechanical connection of the machining center falls off, such as the force for high / bottom gear switching and poor gear engagement, or the synchronous belt is broken.
Treatment method: Check whether the force used for high / bottom gear switching and the gear engagement are poor. If the mechanical connection is found to be in good condition, proceed to the next step.
4. Poor contact of motor power line or abnormal R, s and t lines.
Treatment method: Use a multimeter to measure the connection of each connecting terminal. If no problem is found, proceed to the next step.
5. The surface of the driver printed circuit board is too dirty, resulting in poor internal circuit contact.
In case of no power supply, open the protective cover of the driver and check whether the printed circuit is clean and intact.
6. Poor or severely worn carbon brush of DC motor.
Finally, check whether the carbon brush of the DC spindle motor is normal and whether the contact is good.
The above are the key points for troubleshooting one by one when the spindle of the machining center does not rotate. In addition, in case of spindle failure, pay attention to the following when installing the spindle:
1. During the disassembly of the main shaft, the disassembly sequence and position of parts shall be kept in mind, and marked with a marker pen. For key or complex parts, mobile phones can be used to take photos to prevent errors in the installation process.
2. Before installing the main shaft, check the lubrication of each bearing of the main shaft, clean the parts where the box contacts the main shaft, and remove the sharp corners.
3. When fixing the main shaft to the spindle box, a torque wrench shall be used, and the locking force (7000n) must be consistent without inclination.
4. Finally, it is necessary to ensure the lubrication of each bearing of the main shaft and fill the lubricating oil in time to ensure the normal operation of the machine tool.