Precision Machining Services Company – CNC Precision Machining Parts Manufacturer
If you need to take your design to an outstanding level for a specific industry, ordinary CNC machining may be not able to meet the requirements, precision machining can be the best solution. Junying is a precision machining company that has the ability to follow specific blueprints made by CAD and CAM software, and create a wide variety of products, parts, components, and objects with repeatability and well-controlled tolerances. Our precision machining services allow a diversity of materials such as plastics, steel, bronze, brass, aluminum, etc., depending on the sizes, shapes, and characteristics of the CNC precision machining parts. Various advanced precision machining tools and techniques are used. The combination of different equipment is popular in order to get the job done efficiently. Precision CNC machining at Junying will help you ensure that these parts can not only be manufactured precisely, but also be produced repeatedly with this accuracy.
Why Choose Junying Precision Machining Services
- Can handle any production volume requirement ranging from prototypes to mass production
- Parts can be machined to the same close tolerances from part to part repeatedly
- Most precision measuring and cutting to precision parts with exact specifications
- Various CNC machining and precision machining facilities and setups to ensure capability
- High flexibility allows us to tackle intricate complex design and take it to market
Precision Machining Services at Junying – Precision Machining Technology
- CNC Machining: in CNC precision machining, CAD software is used to create the digital design of the desired part, which will be translated into a programmed file by CAM software to instruct the machine tools on how to execute the operations. Commonly adopted CNC machining equipment are CNC lathes and CNC milling machines. Techniques involved in CNC precision machining including milling, turning, drilling, boring, reaming, tapping, etc.
- Swiss Machining: precision Swiss machining applies a Swiss-type machine that is designed to bring the raw material to the tool, it allows multiple operations to be done simultaneously in different zones and provides a high degree of precision, Swiss machining is very ideal for the production of components used in robotics, surgical, medical, aerospace, electronics, precision tooling and more industries where superior precision is required.
- Multi-axis Machining: CNC machines are constantly being improved to gain higher capabilities, one of the most significant ways is the movement direction of multiple axes. Multi-axis machining such as 5-axis precision machining can perform more than three axes of movement, and increase part accuracy, surface finish, and produce more complex parts in a single setup.
Materials Available for Precision Machining Services
Our precision machining service works with a number of materials including metals, alloys, plastics, and other choices to produce high-quality precision machined components.
Applications of Precision Machining Services & Precision Parts
Precision machining is utilized in cases where extremely tight tolerance margins and a high degree of durability are required, except for manufacturing, precision machining is also used for machine calibration, and tools repair or restoration.
What is Precision Machining?
Precision machining is a process in which excess materials are removed from the block to create desired workpieces with close tolerance, simply put, it’s the process to reshape large objects into small, more refined parts. Precision machining is a type of technical manufacturing method that relies on the use of computerized machine tools to control the process and achieve extremely tight tolerances. Precision manufacturing combines computer-controlled design and human-engineered design for the creation of parts with great precision, stability, consistency, accuracy, and stability. Precision machining technology is required when devices contain lots of little pieces, small components made by precision CNC machining will fit together precisely and work properly. The feature that makes precision machining apart from other processes is that the highest function of the equipment, program, and engineering, which can break through the limitations of design and materials science, and perform the operations under the tightest tolerance.
Advantages of Precision Machining
Compared to basic CNC machining services, precision machining manufacture parts to a much more exact standard. What benefits you can get from precision machining?
- Tolerances as small as ±0.0001” with right machines
- Reduces human intervention and enhances operational efficiency
- Eliminates human error with the use of automat and intelligent machines
- Less material waste and minimal risks lead to a low production cost
- Fast turnaround time can speed up the development of product and business