CNC Aluminum Turning Services & CNC Turned Aluminum Parts
Aluminium is a lightweight, non-magnetic, soft silver metal. By adding small amounts of elements such as copper, magnesium and zinc, aluminum can be made stronger. The unparalleled physical properties of aluminum allow it to be formed into almost any shape. It can be rolled into thick plates for armored tanks or thin foil for packaging, or it can be drawn into wire and made into cans. Aluminum CNC Turning is one of the most commonly used techniques for aluminum manufacturing. Due to its excellent characteristics and low processing cost, turning aluminum parts are widely used in automotive, machinery, medical, aerospace, electronics and other industries.
Properties of Aluminum:
- Easily machined
- Great Mechanical resistance
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Good thermal and electrical conductivity
- Ductility, malleability
- Reflects heat and light
- Waterproofing, barrier effect
- Reflective properties
China Top-Grade Precision Aluminum CNC Turning Supplier
From co-development to the industrialization of your product, Junying (CNClathing.com)- China Top Aluminum CNC turning services supplier, is involved in the CNC Aluminum Turned Parts production of small, medium, large and very large series. Our CNC turning center for aluminum components exclusively consists of state-of-the-art CNC turning machines and skillful engineers to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Whatever the complexity of the aluminum part to be turned, we optimize manufacturing costs by respecting deadlines and quality of manufacture. Today, we realize any type of CNC aluminum machining production run ranging from the small amount to the million pieces and are able to machine all types of aluminum materials.
Advantages Of Our Custom CNC Aluminum Turning Services:
- Wide Applications – Aluminum Medical parts, Automotive parts, Machinery components, Telecommunication parts, Bicycle parts, Transmission parts and suspension parts, Hardware fittings, Blocks, housings and plates
- Various Quality Aluminum Materials – Aluminum 2024, Aluminum 5052, Aluminum 6061, Aluminum 6063, Aluminium 7050, Aluminium 7075
- Multiple Surface Finishes – Zinc Plating, Nickel, Chrome, Dyeing, Hard anodizing, Polishing, Sandblasting, Painting, Powder Coating etc.
- Advanced Turning Machines – Our multi-axis CNC turning centers meet the highest demands for precision and productivity, it’s possible to turning very complex aluminum parts
- Perfect Aluminum CNC Turning Solution – From important design criteria to improve part feasibility, enhance aesthetics, and reduce total production time
- Cost-effective production – Under the premise of guaranteeing high-quality products, the production time is minimized to achieve unbeatable value for money.
- Custom OEM Capacity – Thanks to our high precision CNC lathes, we produce parts for small and large series, as well as prototypes in a single copy.