High precision components used in various industries of testing equipment – scientific instruments, mainly used in domestic scientific instruments. In the instrument industry, precision components factory provides parts processing, need to consider the corresponding technology and efficiency, as well as detailed process. So how to ensure the factory processing efficiency of precision parts and how to do precision parts processing well? Let’s take a look at the following guide.
1. Laborious, rough finisher to ensure machining accuracy. The characteristics of rough machining and finish machining are different. For example, in rough machining, the workload will be relatively large, such as cutting and clamping force. Therefore, finish machining and finish machining should be carried out separately, and the processing conditions should be strictly controlled.
2. Select appropriate processing equipment. For finishing and rough machining, they have different requirements for equipment. In the rough machining process, we can choose high-precision machine tools, but in finishing, we need to choose high-performance machine tools.
3. Do precision parts processing heat treatment steps. The implementation of this process has a high impact on the processing quality, which must be paid attention to.
But with the right to enter the scientific method of precision parts processing work to meet the growing demand of enterprises, will strive to improve. So, how to do a good job in precision parts processing?
1. Choose the equipment reasonably
Rough machining of mechanical parts is mainly to cut off most of the machining allowance, and it does not need high-precision machining of mechanical parts, so rough machining should be high-power and high-precision machine tools. In the process of completion, adhere to the use of relatively high-precision machine tools.. rough, completed on different machines, can give full play to the equipment capacity, and can extend the service life of precision machine tools.
2. In order to ensure the machining accuracy of precision parts, the coarse and fine mechanical parts are processed well respectively
Because when rough machine parts, cutting quantity, cutting force of workpiece, clamping force, heat, surface hardening of mechanical parts, significant, large internal stress in the workpiece, if rough, rough processing is completed continuously, the mechanical parts after precision will soon lose stress redistribution. It is used for machining some mechanical parts with high precision. Roughing and finishing, or aging treatment should be arranged after low temperature annealing to eliminate internal stress.
3. Heat treatment is often arranged in the process of precision parts processing
Location is as follows: Heat treatment to improve metal cutting performance, such as annealing, normalizing, tempering, set in the treatment of general mechanical parts. In order to improve the mechanical properties of the parts, such as carburizing, quenching and tempering, the mechanical parts are generally set in the above treatment. If the deformation is large after heat treatment, the process after processing should be arranged.
For some equipment produced by many machinery factories, the relationship between more precision parts will be used. When so many people will find out whether some machine parts want to be used well enough, sometimes even some bad phenomena will appear. It is necessary to use a good technology at this time, that is precision parts processing, precision parts processing. So what’s the concept, Some precision parts that have been formed can be processed well and completely, for example, some of them meet your requirements, so you don’t really need good parts inside the machine. As long as you process your parts and tell them that what you need is part of the polite words, you can get the parts you want to meet in the machine.