- Common Technical Issues
- Quality Inspection And Production Schedule
- Payment Method
- Quotation Issues
- Are You The Manufacturer?
- Does your company have any certifications?
- Will you keep our parts and drawings confidential?
- Can you provide material proof?
- How can I get a quote?
- What basic information will be included in the quote?
- Do you have a minimum order quantity? Can I order only one?
- Can you provide weekly reports for my orders?
- How do I get samples for quality inspection? Can you provide a test report?
- What is the smallest part or panel that can be CNC machined?
- What surface finishing does your CNC service offer?
- Can you provide custom packaging?
- Can I get a quote without a 3D drawing or file?
Will you keep our parts and drawings confidential?
Yes. We will sign for confidential documents, parts and product drawings will not be shared on the website.
To avoid the loss of business or clients and build trust between us, we’ll protect and secure all the confidential information from our customers, all personal information and critical parameters will be retained and used properly, only for finishing the orders. Strict data protection rules must be followed.