- Common Technical Issues
- Quality Inspection And Production Schedule
- Payment Method
- Quotation Issues
- Are You The Manufacturer?
- Does your company have any certifications?
- Will you keep our parts and drawings confidential?
- Can you provide material proof?
- How can I get a quote?
- What basic information will be included in the quote?
- Do you have a minimum order quantity? Can I order only one?
- Can you provide weekly reports for my orders?
- How do I get samples for quality inspection? Can you provide a test report?
- What is the smallest part or panel that can be CNC machined?
- What surface finishing does your CNC service offer?
- Can you provide custom packaging?
- Can I get a quote without a 3D drawing or file?
What basic information will be included in the quote?
The quotations from different companies have different structures and components, usually, our quotations will feature the following information, based on customers’ requirements.
1) Materials and codes, such as SUS304 or 301.
2) Batch number and annual output.
3) Delivery date.
4) Other required information.