- Common Technical Issues
- Quality Inspection And Production Schedule
- Payment Method
- Quotation Issues
- Are You The Manufacturer?
- Does your company have any certifications?
- Will you keep our parts and drawings confidential?
- Can you provide material proof?
- How can I get a quote?
- What basic information will be included in the quote?
- Do you have a minimum order quantity? Can I order only one?
- Can you provide weekly reports for my orders?
- How do I get samples for quality inspection? Can you provide a test report?
- What is the smallest part or panel that can be CNC machined?
- What surface finishing does your CNC service offer?
- Can you provide custom packaging?
- Can I get a quote without a 3D drawing or file?
Quality report and certification
Junying provides a Full Dimensional Inspection Report based on the customer’s requirements, product dimensions will be verified using precision measuring instruments. We’ll specify the quantity, sizes, tolerances, and other critical information about the part in the report.
In addition, we also provide material certification based on the clients’ request, featuring material grade, dimensions, properties, and more characteristics or analyses. If you need a Full Dimensional Inspection Report or Material Certification, please mark your request when uploading your part file or sending your inquiry.