- Common Technical Issues
- Quality Inspection And Production Schedule
- Payment Method
- Quotation Issues
- Are You The Manufacturer?
- Does your company have any certifications?
- Will you keep our parts and drawings confidential?
- Can you provide material proof?
- How can I get a quote?
- What basic information will be included in the quote?
- Do you have a minimum order quantity? Can I order only one?
- Can you provide weekly reports for my orders?
- How do I get samples for quality inspection? Can you provide a test report?
- What is the smallest part or panel that can be CNC machined?
- What surface finishing does your CNC service offer?
- Can you provide custom packaging?
- Can I get a quote without a 3D drawing or file?
Product precision, maximum and minimum part size
Junying is capable of manufacturing small, medium, and large-sized CNC machining parts and prototypes, up to 2000 mm x 1500 mm x 300 mm. And injection molded parts with a minimum thickness of 0.3mm. The common precision of our metal machined parts is +/- 0.05mm.
We also provide 3D printing, metal casting, extrusion, forging, wire EDM, and more processes and services, the size limitations of other technologies are different, please contact us for details.