- Common Technical Issues
- Quality Inspection And Production Schedule
- Payment Method
- Quotation Issues
- Are You The Manufacturer?
- Does your company have any certifications?
- Will you keep our parts and drawings confidential?
- Can you provide material proof?
- How can I get a quote?
- What basic information will be included in the quote?
- Do you have a minimum order quantity? Can I order only one?
- Can you provide weekly reports for my orders?
- How do I get samples for quality inspection? Can you provide a test report?
- What is the smallest part or panel that can be CNC machined?
- What surface finishing does your CNC service offer?
- Can you provide custom packaging?
- Can I get a quote without a 3D drawing or file?
Does your company have any certifications?
Yes. We are an ISO 9001:2015 and CE quality certified manufacturer. Our CNC manufacturing materials and parts are certified under multiple standards.
At Junying, with the help of precision measuring tools and instruments, our quality assurance will ensure quality across the whole manufacturing cycle, from raw materials to final products. We also insist on high manufacturing standards of some critical industries, to meet specific part requirements.